Pages

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Fall or Winter?

Current Weather:

Arlington, VA 39F
London, England 57F

I think this is the first time EVER that one of the things to look forward to in England is warmer weather. Speaking of England, I have about a million and one things to do before I leave tomorrow morning. Tonight when I get home from work I'll be:
  1. Rearranging all my furniture and emptying my kitchen so they can spray for roaches, again.
  2. Packing - how much do I really have to bring for a three day trip?
  3. Making something to eat during my travels. The super shuttle is coming at 5am, my flight is at 9:40am and I arrive in London at 10pm. Something tells me I am going to get hungry at some point so I better come prepared.

2 comments:

Goombella said...

Oooo England! Have a great trip, but man only 3 days -- you need a longer vacation than that.

irene said...

i'm thinking cookies? mini-muffins? biscotti?? definitely one of the top 5 things i miss about living with you, ahahaha