Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Things they are a changing!

I started blogging in June of 2006. It was a way for me to share my travels with my friends and family who were always asking where I was and what I was up to. A few weeks after starting this blog I started a second blog entitled "On the Hob" to document my cooking adventures. Then in July of 2010 I started a blog, "Dinner Table for Two", to document what my and my now fiance were eating for dinner.

Recently I realized that I haven't really been posting to any of my blogs and it was a bit ridiculous to have three of them. So I imported all the posts from the other blogs and inserted them into this one. Now I just have one blog and hopefully the enthusiasm to start posting again.

The Labels on the right will help you find recipes from the cooking blog as well as specific adventures from this blog. I'm still working on updating all the labels and trying to make it so there aren't a million of them, hopefully it won't seem overwhelming. I also want to try to label the posts from our dinner blog with the label dinner.

So there you have it, things they are a changing!

2 comments:

Paige said...

Ah, have missed you in the blogging world! Welcome back! =)

Unknown said...

I thought we were supposed to be helping each other blog more? ha ha.