Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

She's Making Her List

Thankfully the wedding to do list seems to be staying about the same length now. As things get added, things get crossed off which, in my book, is always a good thing. Hopefully in the upcoming months it will start to shorten itself slowly but surely.

We have now booked all of our vendors and are working on the details like decorations, table numbers, types of flowers, etc. I have to admit that I find this the fun stuff and am trying to hold myself back by not taking on too many DIY (do-it-yourself) projects. For now I am limiting myself to finishing the design of the invitations with the intent of sharing them with you through the mail at the end of May. If by early June you have not received an invite, please let us know.

After that I might find myself doing little projects here and there. Hopefully Marc won't mind the transformation of his office space into wedding central.

No comments: