Pages

Sunday, September 05, 2010

Labor Day Grilling

Tonight we fired up the grill and invited Marc's surfing friend over for a good old fashioned labor day grill up. On the menu: oven roasted potatoes, grilled corn on the cob, new york strip steaks and, because our friend wouldn't be happy without them, hot and sweet Italian sausages.

I try my best to always have vegetables with every meal but with these two meat seems to be the only option. Lucky for me I can get them to accommodate starchy vegetables with their meat and I win by having my favorite, oven roasted potatoes. Honestly I don't think we are going to cook sweet potatoes any other way then roasting them, especially since you don't even have to peel them before roasting them.

Sadly, because dinner was late, we don't have any photos. But believe me it was delicious.

No comments: