Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

McAlister's Deli

Tonight after work I flew out to San Antonio to meet up with my parents and my sister. Tomorrow is my brother's 30th birthday and he doesn't know that we are all here to surprise him at his 80s themed BBQ. As far as he knows I'm with Marc as he goes to his cousin's wedding in Connecticut.

I arrived after my parents and sister had already had dinner. Since she was feeling jet lagged she decided to head to bed while my parents came out for round two, dinner with me. We walked across the street from the hotel we were staying in to the Legacy Shopping center and had dinner at McAlister's Deli. Last time we were out here for my brother's wedding, I also ate here for lunch. I guess it's just quick and easy. Tonight I enjoyed half of a chicken ceasar wrap and a cup of country potato soup.

No comments: