Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

What's Been for Dinner?

Marc sent me this article about a woman who has been chronicling everything she has made for dinner since 1998. Originally it was to help her plan out what to make for dinner for the week but now has become a history of all the meals she has shared with her family over the past 12 years.

This blog is not intended to copy that idea but more of a way to remember what meals worked and what meals didn't. I always feel like I make something that we like (Me and my boyfriend Marc), but then it doesn't end up in the rotation again. Blogger allows me not only to document what I am cooking but also gives me a relatively easy way to search for it again.

So there you have it, the experiment in documenting what we eat.

PS If you want to see what Jenny has been making lately, check out her blog here.

No comments: