Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Seablue


For our second night in Vegas we decided to get dressed up and treat ourselves to a "fancy" meal. Marc originally took me to Seablue when we had our first trip together, here in January of 2009. I thoroughly enjoyed everything I ate that night and decided to suggest it to my friends. From what they said to me, I believe it was a big hit.

We started out by splitting the homemade pita and dips, lobster corndogs and a lamb kebab. For dinner I had the tuna with mashed potatoes, asparagus and mushrooms. I have to admit I chose the fish based on the sides because I really wanted the mashed potatoes. But honestly, the tuna was excellent.

If you are looking for a good seafood restaurant in Vegas, and don't mind splurging a little bit, I highly recommend this one.

No comments: