Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Grape Vegas


This weekend I am heading out of town to Las Vegas with some of my good friends from high school. All of us arrived in Vegas between 8:30 and 10:30. By the time we were finally all together we decided it was best to head out for a drink and some late night snacks. So we headed off the strip to the Town Square Mall and a little place known as Grape.

I wasn't feeling super hungry so I decided to go with the roasted garlic hummus served with Italian tomato salsa and pita chips. The chips were very crunchy and the hummus was absolutely delicious. I could have done without the tomato salsa but I have to admit the balsamic they used in it was flavorful. Everyone was raving about the dishes they had ordered plus we were able to enjoy some wine and some live music. A good way to unwind on a Friday night with your friends.

No comments: