Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Cinnamon Buns

This weekend I decided that I wanted something yummy for breakfast. Looking through what I had in my kitchen and what I felt like I decided upon cinnamon rolls. Fortunately one of my favorite blogs Smitten Kitchen had recently posted a recipe.

Instead of reading through the entire recipe I decided to jump right in . . . big mistake! Little did I know that it would take me 3 plus hours to finally have cinnamon rolls ready to eat. I have to admit, they weren't as tasty as I had hoped and in all honesty I didn't think the end result was worth the effort. Yes they were good but I think I would rather go buy myself one roll instead of having two pans of rolls to eat up.

1 comment:

K.S. said...

your photo would make a nice christmas card, though! I agree with you - homemade cinnamon rolls are a LOT of work. I think they're only worthwhile to make at home for a special occasion brunch. I like the recipe I posted on my blog, although it was really really sweet...