Pages

Monday, March 02, 2009

Snow Day!

Thankfully yesterday we decided to take the early bus home from New York which meant that we made it in before the biggest snow storm DC has had in three years. All in all I think we got about four inches of snow. Not a lot in the grand scheme of things but here, where it doesn't really snow, this was crazy. Here's what it looked like coming down last night:



When I looked out the window this morning it was just all white. Fortunately for me we had a liberal leave policy at work today so I didn't have to worry about digging my car out and driving with all the other crazy drivers. Instead I hopped back in bed and slept in until 10 o'clock! The only sad part about the morning is that I forgot to take a picture first thing when everything was blanketed in white, so instead here's a picture around 10 o'clock this morning after they had begun to clear the road.

No comments: