The rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What was I doing ten years ago?
In the summer of 1998 I had just finished junior year of high school and was getting ready for senior year. I know I attended cheer camp and I'm pretty sure I spent some time visiting colleges.
What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today:
- Mail the check for my renters insurance.
- Finish up the six eggs, half a bottle of wine and plain yogurt in my fridge.
- Register with the US Embassy in Tanzania.
- Put an on vacation message on my email.
- Watch the So You Think You Can Dance elimination show.
- Dark Chocolate
- Fresh Strawberries and Blueberries
- Chips and Salsa
- Cashews or Pistachios
- Tortillas with margarine and cinnamon sugar
- Pay off the mortgages of my brother, sister, and parents.
- Take my soul friend on a vacation.
- Fly to CA to get my hair cut.
- Purchase/build a brand new building for the clinic I work at and reduce my hours to half time.
- Invest it and live off the interest.
- London, England
- Amstelveen, Holland
- Los Altos, CA
- Isla Vista, CA (Goleta)
- Coventry, England
- Monterey Park, CA
- Puebla, Mexico
- Alexandria, VA
- Babysitter of neighborhood kids throughout high school.
- Nanny of 6 month old twins for a neurotic mother. Quite possibly the worse job ever and as a result I wish twins upon absolutely no-one.
- Cashier at Linens N Things.
- Office Assistant for Ryan Associates.
- Temporary office professional (receptionist, data entry) for Office Team. I got to work at so many different places: Diesel Shoes, a Bank, a Loan Company, a GPS company, Ducati Motorcycles, American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators.
- My mother's personal assistant. Yes my mother paid me to do things for her.
- Guest Services Associate at Kidspace Children's Museum.
- Babysitter and nutrition assistant for a work-from-home registered dietitian.
- Registered Dietitian at the health clinic I work at now.
- Lead Nutrition Educator for a family-based lifestyle intervention program.