- Wednesday: Arrive in San Francisco 11pm
- Thursday: drive up to Stockton to celebrate the wedding of one of my college roommates
- Friday: (morning) breakfast with the bride and groom in Stockton, (afternoon) no-bbq bbq lunch with high school friends in Oakland, (evening) dinner with parents in Palo Alto.
- Saturday: serve breakfast to the homeless in South San Francisco, Allison Brown tour of Oakland cemetery, Giants vs Dodgers baseball game in San Francisco.
- Sunday: brunch in Oakland followed by an afternoon of errands with the parents in Palo Alto and capped off with a red-eye flight back to Virginia.
Monday, July 07, 2008
What a weekend!