Pages

Monday, June 09, 2008

Nashville Star

Crappy summer television used to be my favorite. There was always some show that I absolutely loved to hate watching. It didn't change my view on the world, it didn't make me smarter, and it most definitely was not something I freely admitted to watching every week. But that's what made me love it so much. It was pure entertainment, nothing more, nothing less.

What am I watching this summer? So far I have been addicted to the Bachelorette, So You Think You Can Dance, and the Real World Hollywood. As of tonight I am addicted to Nashville Star. Unfortunately part of the fun of watching these shows was discussing just how horrible they were with my roommate and/or classmates. Sadly, I have no roommates, no classmates and none of my co-workers share my interest in these shows.

I guess for now, I'll be relegated to discussing it with my blog.

So, what did you think of these shows this week? Anyone?

ADDENDUM:
Has anyone seen the ads for Baby Borrowers on NBC? This could be my crappy summer television show of the century!

No comments: