Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My New Hobby

I've decided that one of my official hobbies is buying airplane tickets. Travel bug, world-traveler, and nomad don't even begin to describe my obsession with travel. Lately it's been like breathing air. Maybe it's because I have limited vacation time now that I have a job or maybe it's because there's so much in this world I have yet to see. Either way, I am constantly thinking about, drooling over, or purchasing airplane tickets.

Imagine my surprise today when the ticket I have been thinking about lately, the ticket to the wedding that I am supposed to be a part of in August, showed up on kayak.com as half the price that it has been for the last month and a half. I was so excited I jumped up from my desk, ran home, grabbed my credit card, returned to work and purchased it within 10 minutes. Oh yeah, that's another one of the benefits of living so close to home.

Megan and Derrick, there's nothing stopping me now from being a part of your wedding in August. Let the countdown begin!

No comments: