Pages

Friday, June 20, 2008

From One Party to the Next!

Yesterday's staff picnic was a huge success. We had relay races, limbo competitions, volleyball, team building exercises, jump rope, frisbee and lots of food! I am so excited that the staff really enjoyed themselves. I am even more excited that they played and enjoyed the team building exercises. Who knows whether it will improve morale but at the very least we got to enjoy the sunshine for the morning.

Today I head back to CA for a weekend bachelorette party and right now I am counting down the hours until I board the plane. I am so excited! Not only do I get to see some of my really good friends from college but I get to be in CA. Not that I've been missing it per se but I really do enjoy every moment I spend in my home state. I really hope the bride-to-be has a good weekend because, as one of the planners, I think it's going to be incredible! I'm not sure how much I'll be able to tell you about but just know that it's gonna be a fun weekend. Only 2 hours left at work!

2 comments:

Paige said...

You are quite the party animal! Have fun!

Goombella said...

Have a ton 'o fun dudette!