Pages

Monday, March 24, 2008

List #24 - Top Songs on iTunes

A few years ago it was all I could do to open up iTunes everyday and listen to my music. However, recently I have switched and instead of listening to my music I now tend to listen to Pandora instead.

Today I thought I would take a walk down memory lane and look at my top ten most played songs on iTunes:
  • Apologize - Timbaland feat. One Republic
  • Don't Walk Away - Shawn McDonald
  • Be My Escape - Relient K
  • Back to Me - Kathleen Edwards
  • Hate That I Love You - Rihanna
  • Gotta Get Up From Here - Ellie Lawson
  • Fidelity - Regina Spektor
  • How to Save a Life - The Fray
  • Dream Big - Ryan Shupe & the Rubberband
  • Bless the Broken Road - Rascal Flatts

1 comment:

Paige said...

Wow, I feel really out of it since I haven't heard of most of these songs or artists.....i guess I live in a bubble.