Pages

Friday, June 22, 2007

Doing some Research

I was just doing a little bit of research about my new neighborhood and according to MapQuest I am only 6 minutes from Trader Joes, 3 minutes from Target, 5 minutes from Safeway, and 6 minutes from Harris Teeter (grocery store). So far so good!

***6/24 Addendum***
My apartment is 15 minutes from downtown DC and 5 minutes from Old Town Alexandria. I am told Costco and Ikea are about 20 minutes away as are my friends High School Sweethearts. I can't wait to get back and do some exploring!

2 comments:

Goombella said...

Your apartment sounds (and looks) awesome! And you are near a Trader Joes--that is one of the stores that I miss the most living in Miami!

Anonymous said...

and you missed another important landmark... 2 minutes from my softball field! It's gonna be great having you close by Christina! Welcome to the DC area.