Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Le Passage French Bistro


Tonight Marc and I got engaged! When he came home from work tonight I asked him if he wanted to go for a walk on the beach, as we do on so many Friday nights. Little did I know that this Friday night he had a ring in his pocket and the plans to ask me the exact same thing.

As we walked along the beach watching the kids and the surfers play in the water we started talking about relationships. We wandered back towards our end of the beach and as we stopped to watch the sunset, he dropped to his knee, pulled out the gorgeous ring and asked me to marry him. I was so surprised and excited and immediately responded, "Yes!"

Once we arrived home we called our immediate family to share the news. Then Marc told me that he had made a reservations for us for dinner at Le Passage. Now I know why he listed leftovers on our weekly meal schedule. Le Passage is a local french bistro that we have been thoroughly impressed with. What we didn't know is they would have a specially priced 3-course meal for San Diego's restaurant week.

The food was delicious and we ended up with a flour-less chocolate cake to take home with us. It couldn't have been a more perfect evening.

No comments: