Pages

Monday, August 02, 2010

Grilled Chicken and Mozzarella Ravioli with Garden Fresh Tomatoes

Today Marc was off on another business trip so it was just me for dinner. Having not been grocery shopping since our return, I peered into the freezer to see what else I could finish up. Lucky for me we had some frozen ravioli’s from Costco sitting there and there was enough to make for both my dinner tonight and lunch for work tomorrow.


Lacking sauce I decided to drizzle the cooked ravioli with some olive oil and then sprinkle it with half sliced yellow pear tomatoes from our garden. After being away we had quite a bounty of the tomatoes and they were absolutely perfect with the ravioli. Usually I eat the tomatoes off the vine but I had no idea that they would be even more delicious warmed up. Hopefully we can save up this weeks pickings and Marc can try them when he returns.

No comments: