Pages

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Goings on

I've been spending a lot of time posting on my new blog. I have finally back-posted the weekends meals and have started to plan out the meals we are going to have this week. So far, I can tell that we have been eating out a lot. This is probably a function of travelling and having guests visit this summer but hopefully we can get back into our routine and start having more dinners at home.

This past weekend was my best friends wedding. It was such a beautiful event but it was also absolutely exhausting. 4 days of wedding events, limited sleep, alcohol and the emotional roller coaster of getting ready and having everything be done. It's been crazy. Now that I am settled back into home I am hoping to be able to catch up on sleep and relax a little.

This weekend we have Marc's sister and family coming to visit. They will be staying at a local hotel but I am sure it will be go go go from noon on Saturday until the following weekend when they leave. We can't wait to show them around our neck of the woods.

No comments: