Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Castlewood Country Club

The wedding reception was held at Castlewood Country Club in Pleasanton. This was also where we enjoyed dinner for the evening. We had a choice between a few entrees so Marc and I decided to order two of the three and split them.


The menu included a salad to start with; oakville mixed greens, fuji apples, gorgonzola cheese and candied pecans. Then we had a choice between beef, fish and vegetarian; new york strip steak in peppercorn sauce, mahi mahi with Thai mango salsa, or vegetable risotto. And for dessert there was wedding cake. I have to admit that I sneaked a piece of each flavor, the chocolate with raspberry and the almond pound cake with lemon. And I am so glad I did because this was definitely my second favorite wedding cake I have ever had.

No comments: