Pages

Monday, June 07, 2010

Shred - Day 2

Feel the burn

This morning when I woke up I was definitely not as sore as I expected to be. Good thing I guess because today was Day 2 of the Shred. When I got home from work this afternoon I almost thought about taking the day off. Popping in a movie and just relaxing for the night. But then I remembered yesterday's blog and couldn't bear the thought of stopping after one day.

So shred I did.

Still tough, especially the push-ups, but I have to admit it went a lot quicker then yesterday's session. The one thing I don't understand about workout videos is when they point out that your thighs are burning or you can feel the pain in your stomach. Why acknowledge that you want to quit and turn the DVD off? Why not inspire and take your mind off of the discomfort? That and the counting, exercise videos should count the same number of repetitions on each side.

Right now I am looking forward to Day 3 and the possibility that tomorrow the stairs may be their own challenge.

No comments: