Pages

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Scrapblog

One of my new favorite websites is Scrapblog. It is an easy to use web-based digital scrap-booking site with enough free material to create wonderful albums. There is also additional, pay for use, items to really spice up your pages. You can then either save your pages as a pdf or you can order an album printed out to cherish for years to come. The best part about digital scrap-booking is that when you are done, you click save and everything is already put away.

Right now I am in the middle of working on an album of our road trip at the end of last summer, which I blogged about. Here is a sample of one of the pages:





1 comment:

Goombella said...

This is really cool! I am still in the midst of putting together my Germany scrapbook and it is a total mess!