Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Taxes Take 2

Let's just say that I am definitely a complicated case this year. I figured out all the self-employment stuff but unfortunately I also sold some stocks last year. I don't remember doing that but according to the reports I did and now I have to figure out what they were and when it happened in order to file my taxes. So far it looks like I will probably owe under $1000. Fingers crossed it turns out to be less then that!

In other news today is training day #2 and my run this morning went really well. I ran a little bit longer then yesterday and it felt really good. I am so excited to be back out on the trails. After my run this morning I was in the mood to get stuff done so I fueled up on whole wheat pineapple pancakes and then cleaned my entire apartment top to bottom. I've also been able to cross four other things off of my two page to do list, mail a check to my travel agent, fill out my flexible spending account reimbursement form, filled out my 401(k) deduction form, and filed all the papers I had waiting to be filed. I would say I have earned some sit-down book-reading and brownie-eating time, don't you?

No comments: