- American is cancelling flights due to problems with the wiring on the MD-80 planes. My friends are flying American to visit me tomorrow.
- For some reason the nurses decided to pass me a bunch of walk in patients today. Which meant at 1 I was only just leaving the clinic for my lunch. Let's hope my 1 o'clock patient doesn't show!
- The doctor of one of my patients doesn't believe that a Hemoglobin A1C** can drop by two points within three months due to dietary changes and weight loss alone. The blood test must be lying.
- My brother can't remember my email. It's my name at gmail.com, how hard is that?
- The fact that my lunch consisted of a granny smith apple, a bowl of lima beans, and a kashi cherry dark chocolate chip granola bar.
**A measure of blood glucose levels over the past three months.