Take today for example. Before opening the mail box I was pretty sure I had checked it earlier in the week as I remember receiving a present not too long ago. But after being greeted by a large stack of mail, I began to wonder if maybe just maybe that present had been in the mail sometime last week. Either way, today's mail wasn't your normal mix of bills and advertisements. No, today's mail rocked because . . .
- There was a suprise present from the Easter Bunny
- I received my brother's very stylish engagement announcement
- I had a letter from the IRS saying they were going to send me $300
- I had an Easter Card from a very good friend
- I had a paycheck from one of my contract jobs
- There was a coupon for a car wash (you would understand the excitement if you could see my car and knew about my neat freak tendencies) just in time to use before my flat-mate arrives this afternoon