- very expressed extrovert
- slightly expressed sensing personality
- moderately expressed thinking personality
- very expressed judging personality
- They do not hesitate to give their stamp of approval, nor do they withhold their directions or suggestions for improvement.
- They are generous with their time and energy, and very often belong to a variety of groups, supporting them through steady attendance, but also taking a vocal leadership role.
- They thrive on order and continuity. Being extroverted, their focus involves organization of people, which translates into supervision. While ENTJs enjoy organizing and mobilizing people according to their own theories and tactically based agendas, ESTJs are content to enforce "the rules," often dictated by tradition or handed down from a higher authority.
- ESTJs are joiners. They seek out like-minded companions in clubs, civic groups, churches and other service organizations. The need for belonging is woven into the fiber of SJs.
- The family likewise is a central focus for ESTJs, and attendance at such events as weddings, funerals and family reunions is obligatory.
- Holidays, birthdays and other annual celebrations are remembered and observed often religiously by this type.
- They love to provide and to receive good service.
- ESTJs promote the work ethic. Power, position and prestige should be worked for and earned.
- The ESTJ is outspoken, a person of principles, which are readily expressed. The ESTJ is not afraid to stand up for what she believes is right even in the face of overwhelming odds. ESTJs are able to make the tough calls.
Now comes the fun part, the career indicator.
- Management (obviously)
- Management in business or education (does health education count?)
- Stock broker (my parents dream!)
- Accounting (what I studied in undergrad)
- Occupations attracting ESTJs include teaching, coaching, banking, political office, and management at all levels.
I know I have taken this a few times before and I can't exactly remember what I was before but I am pretty sure I was the E and the J. And now you know a little bit more about me!