Pages

Friday, November 16, 2007

Things to look forward to

I was talking to soul-friend last night and remarking on how many wonderful things I have to look forward to. Next week I'll be going home to California for Thanksgiving with my parents, brother and his girlfriend; Line dancing and 5K running with my best friends; Football, unpacking and ice cream! I simply couldn't ask for anything more. Then in December my parents coming are coming to me for Christmas. If last year's Christmas is anything to go by, this years Christmas is going to be spectacular!

Since I have a few things to look forward to, I thought I would also provide you something to look forward to. This weekend I will finally get the chance to post pictures from my recent trip to London. I promise, they will go up on Saturday. Saturday, as in tomorrow. So be patient because they are definitely worth it.

No comments: