Pages

Friday, November 30, 2007

It's all happening!

  1. NaBloPoMo. In case you missed it, National Blog Posting Month is officially over. In a way it's a relief to not have to worry about posting every single day anymore but in another way I'm sad it's over. All in all I ended up missing one day by a few hours and missing another day completely. I still maintained the 30 posts in 30 days though, just ended up posting a couple of posts on the same day. Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to cook all the recipes I posted, but that just means I have some new stuff to try out over the next few months.

  2. The New Job. Today is the end of week one at the new job. As usual there is a lot of settling in and figuring out going on but I am happy to say, so far so good. These next few weeks are going to demand a lot of flexibility and patience from me as I don't really have a desk/office/cubicle/area-to-call-mine. But having incredibly supportive and understanding coworkers will make it that much easier. It's going to be busy until I get into a routine but I am absolutely loving it.

  3. 200th post. The previous post was momentous not only because it was the first day of my new job but also because it was my 200th post. Unbelievable! I am also celebrating the 75th post on my food blog.

No comments: