Pages

Friday, October 05, 2007

NaBloPoMo

It's just under a month away but I have decided that this year I am going to take part in National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo). The idea is you post something on your blog, everyday, for the entire month of November. Looking at this blog recently, you would imagine that this wouldn't be too difficult for me. So I've decided that instead of using this blog I am going to enter the challenge with my food blog.

To help with bloggers block Fussy has suggested that people post on a theme. So I started to think about what I would like to post about everyday for an entire month . . . and then it came to me. Recently I have been discussing with various people (co-workers, soul-friend, parents) the fact that I am in a cooking rut. I can't really blame it on the moving anymore, now it's just a lack of inspiration. So my theme for NaBloPoMo is: What's for Lunch? I'm going to use the challenge not only as motivation to start packing more interesting lunches for work, but it also means I get to work on my food photography skills.

So if you have any suggestions or ideas for things to pack for lunch, I'm all ears!

5 comments:

Paige said...

Anything but fish. Fish really stinks up the office!

Marion said...

How about something you can make ahead and have in the cupboard or freezer for days when you don't have time to prepare lunch?

Goombella said...

Make a gyro!

Anonymous said...

I had leftover risotto the other day. Also leftover pasta is good. You could make grilled chicken with different spice rubs and then make sandwiches or salad. Or make a couscous or chickpea salad. Then make yourself some desserts (how about homemade granola bars?) and have a nice fall apple or imported tangerine, and voila!

Anonymous said...

Make a list of all the countries you have visited in your life (you can add on States in the US to make the full month) and have a different international (national) lunch each day.