Pages

Sunday, September 02, 2007

The Plan: Procrastination

Lately I've been getting a lot of prodding from my friends, my family, my friend's family and even strangers I have just met. Everyone wants to know when I am going to start working. Is it too much to ask to enjoy one more weekend of being unemployed and not worried about it? According to my brother this sort of plan is called procrastination.

So last week I signed up to take my registered dietitian exam. What you need to know is that it is scheduled sometime between now and the end of the year. That means that I have X number of days to memorize the information in my review binder that covers everything I learned in my three years of graduate school. No biggie, right?

Right, except for the fact that I find myself doing everything possible instead of studying. I mean, it's not like the test is tomorrow. Today's project was creating a slideshow of pictures from China. I hope you enjoy!



**Note: Half of the pictures are mine, half of the pictures are ex-roommates. This is only a selection of pictures because there are way too many to post in one slideshow but I promise these are the best ones.**

No comments: