Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!
[Evening Edition]

Listen. Did you hear that? It was the sound of the champagne cork popping out of the bottle. And that? That was the sound of my glass being placed back on the desk after imbibing this wonderful straw colored sparkling fluid. Ahhhh.

Today was absolutely fabulous. More phone calls in one day then I've had over the past two weeks. Gorgeous sunny weather with temps in the high eighties. And now a chance to put aside the impending RD exam to sit back, relax, and do absolutely nothing for the evening. Okay, I might make myself dinner and run myself a bath but other than that I promise, it's an evening of absolutely nothing.

I'd like to extend a big "Thank You!" to everyone who made this birthday another special day in my history of birthdays. Lucky for me tonight is not the end of the celebrations. They'll continue on Thursday when I spend the evening with the high-school-sweethearts and then at the weekend when my mom comes to visit. Let the good times roll!

No comments: