Pages

Friday, August 31, 2007

Paul is my Hero

He works out of the London, Ontario Verizon office and I kid you not, he is the ONLY Verizon employee who actually wants to provide a solution. Since our first contact yesterday, I have spoken to him probably about 10 times (give or take) and I am happy to say that as a result of all our conversations, I now have internet. He wasn't kidding when he told me he was the "DSL Avenger".

Not that he will ever read this but I owe him a huge thank you. Thank you for calling and arguing with supervisors on my behalf. Thank you for calling me back when you said you would. Thank you for getting a technician to my house as promised and then following up to make sure the technician showed and that things were fixed. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I can now leave my house and have that celebratory rum and coke (or other alcoholic beverage of choice).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hooray! maybe you should be dating him.

Paige said...

Hooray for Paul!!!