Pages

Monday, August 20, 2007

Hong Kong Airport (Part 2)

So here I am, once again at the Hong Kong International Airport. Hard to believe it's the end of my trip, the end of a month in China.
 
Since my last post I have been to Lijiang, Tiger Leaping Gorge, back to Lijiang, Kunming, Beijing, Hong Kong and Macau. I have survived a 10 hour night bus, the heat and humidity of a thousand suns, met some amazing travellers, and eaten my way through some of the best Chinese cuisine. I have also experienced the worst toilet of my life and the longest game of hearts, all the while sharing so many laughs that my stomach still hurts when I think about it.
 
As this trip comes to a close I realize that it is not so much an end but rather an "until next time" because every time I feed my travel bug, it just gets hungrier and hungrier for more.

1 comment:

Paige said...

Can't wait until you are back in VA!!