Pages

Monday, July 09, 2007

My List of Things to Do Today

This morning I woke up to find out that the garbage trucks arrive at 7:30am during the week. Bummer. But on the other hand at least I can get an early start on the day. Which means that I have been able to accomplish loads.
  • I went to home depot, bought some wood and put shelves up in my closet for additional storage space.
  • I've been to the local library and got a new library card.
  • I've talked to the manager of my apartment complex and both the locks on the windows and my angry dishwasher have been fixed.
  • I've talked with Verizon and now know that the problem with my phone isn't that the painters painted over the phone jack, but it's a problem on Verizon's side. They're coming out on Thursday so hopefully after that I'll have a phone and internet.
  • I've booked my ticket to China and Hong Kong. Two weeks from now I will be beginning my 26 day trip . . . I can't wait!
And I still have half the afternoon and the evening to spare! What else can I get done?

No comments: