Pages

Monday, July 23, 2007

Los Angeles

So once again I find myself at the Monterey Park library, with only a few minutes to use the internet. Strange how the limit here is 30 minutes and in Virginia it's one hour. Plus in Virginia you can relog on about two times and here you can only log on once. Heh. Anyway, the last three days in LA have been great.

I got here on Friday and was able to squeeze myself in for a haircut with the best stylist in the world. If you have curly hair and are in LA, you should definitely visit Margeaux at Ohm in Venice. She is amazing. This now means that my hair should look real purty for my travel pics! The rest of the weekend was a whirlwind of meeting up with as many friends as possible and getting all my last minute errands done for my upcoming trip. With the purchase of a travel journal and some immodium (for traveler's diarrhea) this afternoon I think I am ready to go.

Unfortuantely one weekend is too short to see everyone, but I was able to spend time with trouble and double trouble as well as my future travel partners. Tonight I am spending some time with little girl big car before I head off to the airport for my 1am flight. Ugh. Hopefully I'll be able to make the most of my window seat and get some sleep or at the very least let's hope Cathay Pacific has a good selection of movies.

Rumor has it there is free internet available at the Hong Kong airport so hopefully I'll be able to post a little during my two hour layover. Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Goombella said...

Have a great time in China! I have a couple of friends from there and really hope to visit one day. There is a fantastic botanical garden near Kunming. Woo-hoo!

PS. Mexico was awesome, later potater~