Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

One hour and $18 later . . .

. .  I have a new licence plate number and registration sticker. During this time Melissa, my car, decided that she would also like to change her name. She has now adopted her Chinese middle name as her one and only name. What can I say? The new licence plates did not inspire us and the DMV lady wasn't very nice about letting me pick a different set of plates. I guess it's what they give you is what you get. Next on the list, screws to hold the licence plate on to my car and a replacement UCSB alumni surround plate. Good thing I was planning to go up to Santa Barbara this weekend anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha .. your car has a Chinese name now? I think that's very fitting. Good for her to hold on to her cultural heritage like that!