Pages

Friday, April 27, 2007

Professional Development

I figure since it's getting close to graduation I should probably start thinking about my career. Especially since I am beginning the job search. So here are a few of the more recent highlights in my professional development.

I have been asked to be one of the editors for the website SBA Nutrition. Although I am not listed on the editors page yet, I will be as soon as I get my bio sent in to the editor-in-chief. I would also like to point out that I now have four articles published on this site. Here they are in the order they were published:

I also found out today that should I ever need a part time job in nutrition research in LA, my most recent preceptor would be more than happy to have me back in a paid position.

Tomorrow I am volunteering for a kids fitness run, the second time I have helped out with this event. After the first run the director offered me a part time job. Which I had to decline due to my already overbooked schedule.

I have to say it's nice to know that I have some part time opportunities in the LA area should I need them. I just hope that the full time opportunities start rolling in.

No comments: