Pages

Monday, March 12, 2007

Spring Break!!

Today was my one and only final and that means it is now officially my spring break! I cannot even begin tell you how happy I am that it's finally here. Here's a rundown of what I have planned so far:

  • Tomorrow the Canadian from our study abroad group will be arriving and staying with my roommate and I.

  • Thursday, I'll be leaving town to spend the weekend with four of my friends in New York.

  • When I return on Monday, I'll be heading directly up to Mammoth, for my last trip of the season. I'm really looking forward to hitting the slopes one more time with my gal pal and her brother.

  • The last weekend of my break will be spent with my parents.

I guess you can say I'll be here, there, and everywhere! And I'm sure I'll have some adventures along the way!

No comments: