Pages

Friday, March 23, 2007

Spring Break - Mammoth

Sadly, my last trip to Mammoth has come and gone.
 
J, C, I and I all arrived in Mammoth late on Tuesday night, after being out of town for the weekend. The next day, the four of us headed out to the mountain. Luckily it had snowed a little bit the night before so we had fresh fluffy snow as we sped down the slopes. It was the first time the four of us had skiied/snowboarded together but it felt as though we had always been hitting the slopes together. The first day was overcast but excellent snow, the second day was gorgeously sunny but the snow was a little icy in the morning and slushy in the afternoon. Regardless both days were fabulous.  
 
Today, as I was making my six hour drive to my parent's house, it hit me that not only will I not be able to visit J and C in Mammoth anymore but for the next two years they will be living in another country taking part in the Peace Corps. I guess the next time we hang out will be very different from this past trip.

No comments: