Pages

Thursday, August 03, 2006

A Tourist in Mexico

After coming across this article today I thought I might write a little bit to let you know that if you are worried about my safety here in Mexico, you don't need to be. Luckily Puebla is a very calm town and everything here is continuing like it always does. We don't have any protestors here, no marches, no rallies. The only impact that the rallies and protests have had on us are changing our plans for the excursion this weekend to Teotihuacan. Normally we go to Teotihuacan and then to the castle of Chapultepec and the town square, both in Mexico City. Unfortunately, due to the masses of people in the city, this weekend we will not be going to Mexico City but instead will be visiting another town. I'll have to tell you on Monday what town it is but I have been promised that it is very beautiful and worth visiting. I hope you all have some exciting plans for the weekend, I will be here this weekend so we will be busy, busy, busy!
 
Until Monday!

No comments: