Pages

Sunday, June 11, 2006

14 days and counting . . .

With two weeks before I leave I decided it was time to look into what Puebla has to offer. If you haven't noticed there's a link on the side of my blog entitled Puebla. It takes you to wikipedia where you can find out that Puebla is the fourth largest city in Mexico. Who knew?!

I also stumbled across a few things I want to do while I am in Mexico. One is canyonning. Doesn't this look like something you've seen on the Amazing Race? Even though my mom is less than enthused, I think it looks like a cool opportunity that I definitely plan on taking advantage of.

The other cool place I came across today was the Africam Safari. Don't ask me why it's spelled Africam but it is. Basically it's a zoo with the feel of a safari. Probably not exactly the safari I have dreamed of, but definitely worth a look.

I have also been advised to check out the local town of Cholula and the famous discotheques of Puebla. Is two months enough time?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Canyonning!" Dude! That's la maxima!! By the end of two months you'll be able to translate that whole webpage, too.