Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

3-Day Weekend

In case you were wondering the country that my patient thought I was from in the previous post was Argentina. Pretty ironic that it's the country my parents and one of my friends here in DC just got back from visiting.

Today is the kick-off to the three day weekend and boy am I excited! Three days to not have to go to work and to do whatever I want, can it get any better? I have been asked what my plans are for the weekend and I have to say I don't have plans so much as I have ideas of things I want to do. I think this might possibly be the first three day weekend where I wasn't chomping at the bit to get out of town. It actually is going to be quite nice to be spending time in town and not sitting in traffic.

As for what I am going to do . . . I guess you are going to have to check back to see what trouble I get into or stay out of.

No comments: