Yesterday we hung out with the marrieds and played tennis which, by the way, I haven't played in years. Luckily I could still get my serves in and I was able to return a few shots over the net, but today I am definitely paying for it. My arm is so incredibly sore.
- Line dancing and two-stepping at Nicks
- 60 degree weather and walking under the cherry blossom trees
- Cartwheels in front of the Jefferson Memorial
- Bear in tree plus trampoline times tranquilizer gun equals comedy
- Charlie Bit Me
- Tennis and southern cooking
I really wish these guys lived closer so we could all hang out more often but I guess the infrequent visits makes you treasure them even more. It also makes me wonder what sorts of craziness we'll get into the next time we hang out.