Pages

Monday, March 31, 2008

List #31 - The Final Post

Thirty lists down and only one to go. I have to say I came a little bit close to missing a list over the weekend. Not that I didn't have anything to write about but because I was having too much fun with the high school buddies. The no-we're-not-married roommates and the I'm-about-to-make-it-on-broadway performer all came into town for the weekend and it was awesome.

Yesterday we hung out with the marrieds and played tennis which, by the way, I haven't played in years. Luckily I could still get my serves in and I was able to return a few shots over the net, but today I am definitely paying for it. My arm is so incredibly sore.

Highlights of the Weekend


I really wish these guys lived closer so we could all hang out more often but I guess the infrequent visits makes you treasure them even more. It also makes me wonder what sorts of craziness we'll get into the next time we hang out.

2 comments:

Paige said...

What great times! James misses you already, when are you going to stop by?

Goombella said...

Yay -- we made it! It really went by absurdly fast. I will probably not participate in April...we'll have to do it again in November!