Pages

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Tuna Salad Wrap


Against the advice of one of my friends I have decided to bring tuna for lunch today. My favorite tuna salad comes from Coral Tree Cafe where they mix it with celery, jicama, olive oil and white wine vinegar. This is one of the only places that I know of that makes their tuna without mayonnaise, perfect for a person with a mayo-aversion.

Unfortunately I didn't have any jicama to include in my tuna so I just added some sliced celery for crunch. I also lined my whole wheat tortilla with lettuce so that I wouldn't be faced with a soggy wrap at lunch.

As for the rest of my lunch, here's what's in the box today:
Tuna Salad Wrap
Grapes
1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt, 2 tsp flax seed, 1 tsp sweetened chestnut
Baby Carrots
Kashi Granola Bar - trail mix

No comments: