Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Preparation

1 day before my Dad gets here.
2 days before NaBloPoMo** starts.
3 days before the weekend.

Evening temperatures have dropped here over the past few days, so last night I had to unpack my duvet and my winter bedding. It also meant that I had to dig out my coat and gloves so that this morning when I left my apartment, before the sun had risen mind you, I was all warm and bundled up. Tonight I have to do some grocery shopping and finish tidying up the apartment in preparation for the end of the week. That means that this afternoon at "work" I'll be deciding what I am going to be packing in my lunch this week and therefore what I am going to have to buy at the grocery store. I'm thinking soup and possibly some sort of wrap. You'll have to check out my food blog later in the week to find out what I end up with. How is that for shameless self promotion?



**NaBloPoMo is short for National Blog Posting Month and as a participant you post a blog everyday for the entire month of November. I'm posting on my food blog so make sure you check it out and see if I can keep up with the challenge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so this week it has been cold in my apartment. then yesterday the radiators came on. now it is 80 degrees in my bedroom. why can't it ever just be 72?!?

Goombella said...

That NaBloPoMo thing sounds like fun, but I doubt I will be able to keep up with it...maybe I should try it? Good luck with doing it on your food blog!