Pages

Monday, September 03, 2007

R.I.P.

Today was a sad day. After conducting some internet research on the care and health of Euphorbias I came to the sad realization that my beloved plant had contracted a disease and there was nothing more I could do for her. So today, after saying a few words, I bid farewell to my plant of three years. I'm not completely sure how she contracted the disease she was suffering from but I like to think it had nothing to do with the fact that she sat in a car for a week as I relocated to the east coast nor to the fact that I left her home alone for the month I was in China.

In other news, I decided to use this opportunity to clean my entire apartment. One of the benefits of living alone is that when you clean there is no one else to mess it up. The downside is there is no one to split the chore duty with or blame the mess on. Happy Labor Day!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

It was great to see you at Paige's and the stationary site with Paige and John's pictures is really fun.

Paige said...

I am so sorry Christina! I know you and that plant had some really good times. =)