Pages

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

J-O-B

Here's how I roll:
 
Tuesday morning I decided to finally get started on my temporary job search. For those of you who aren't aware I am currently searching for a job that will pay the bills until I can find the nutrition job of my dreams, or at least a nutrition job that I will enjoy and learn a lot from. To accomplish this I started checking the online job postings and I sent my resume to OfficeTeam, the temporary staffing company I used to work for back in California.
 
Tuesday afternoon I had an interview with OfficeTeam.
 
Wednesday morning I started my new job.
 
So there. You can stop bugging me now as I am employed, with very little spare time for anything else, no more travelling, but at least I can pay my bills and continue to live in my apartment. In other news I checked out the new grocery store near me tonight. It might cost a little more but I think it is definitely worth it.

3 comments:

Paige said...

The word of the day is Job...J-O-B.

Goombella said...

I remember when you worked with OfficeTeam in SB! Congrats on jobbing it up dude. It sounds like Virginia is a pretty nice place. Later potater~

PS. I love your China pics--especially the ones you took at the gorge and some of a really pretty turquoise lake!

Anonymous said...

You rock. What are you doing exactly?