Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2007

A Taste of Yellow

While browsing through my favorite food blogs I came across Smitten Kitchen's contribution to A Taste of Yellow Event hosted by Barbara at Winos and Foodies. Even though I am too late to submit to her roundup, I wanted to make a contribution to this event with one of my favorite soups, Chinese Corn Soup, in my favorite thermos.


Recipe here


A Taste of Yellow Event asks food bloggers from all over the globe create a yellow food to show support for Lance Armstrong’s LIVESTRONG Day, May 16. The event is a grassroots advocacy initiative to unify people affected by cancer and to raise awareness about cancer survivorship issues on a national level and in local communities across the country. Click below to find out more about LIVESTRONG Day.

livestrong

No comments: