Pages

Sunday, May 06, 2007

It's Over . . . For Now

It's 10am on Sunday morning and I just finished revising my master's project. Finally. When I finished writing my two hundred word abstract and put my last period on the page, I was shocked to look at the clock and see that I had already been working for two and half hours. But that's pretty much how the whole week has gone. Hours upon hours have passed by like minutes as I have been working hard to improve my master's project. The next step is giving a new copy of my master's project to my project committee and waiting for the next round of corrections. It will be nice to have my life back for a little while.
 
So what am I going to do with my now free sunday afternoon? First off I am going to work on my cover letters for the new group of jobs I found last week. My pre-job search has now turned into an official job search and as such I need the best cover letters to get me those interviews! I also have to finish the last minute organization of the luncheon I am coordinating for my program. It's a luncheon for 90 registered dietitians as a thank you for being our preceptors during our rotations throughout the year. I have to come up with my welcome speech and double check the last minute arrangements so that everything runs smoothly tomorrow. If I have any time left after these two tasks, I'm going to do some cooking. I want to make some raisin bran buns for my roommate and I, but we'll see if I get around to that or not.

3 comments:

Marion said...

Is the raisin bran bun recipe available some where?

Paige said...

Wohoo! Good luck on the job hunt! Those raisin bran buns sounds really good right now...any chance you would fed ex me some. =)

Adventurous Twenty-Something said...

You can find the recipe here:
http://onthehob.blogspot.com/2006/09/oat-bran-muffins.html

or on the back of the quaker oats box. Enjoy!